What is the Campaign?
• To win a once in a lifetime trip to South America, consumers must purchase Fairtrade Coffee from participating outlets and engage with impact content on Fairtrade’s online platform.
•This unlocks clues to pinpoint the whereabouts of a Fairtrade consumer and celebrity who are hiding in a coffee origin- the consumer who guesses the closest wins!
• Campaign is running from 30th Sept- 13th October 2013
• The campaign’s main purpose is to emphasize the ‘personal’ effect you as a consumer can have on coffee growing communities through purchasing ‘Fairtrade Coffee’.
• Esquires Coffee will get involved by printing the code at the top of our till receipts during the 2 weeks of the campaign.
• We will amplify the message with POS in the form of an A3 Counter Mat at the till point to instruct customers to enter the code on their receipt on the Fairtrade website for the chance to win a trip to South America, to see where coffee is grown.
• Esquires Coffee have also been granted to be one of the ‘Featured Day’s’ during the campaign in which we will be promoted on Fairtrade’s website and social media- attracting thousands of visitors. This involves us being one of the participating companies that give away a prize during the 2 week campaign.
For more info please see the attached presentation from Fairtrade, click the logo.