Franchise Sales Manager
Esquires Coffee is a fairtrade and organic coffee specialty cafe chain, with 28 coffee houses in the UK. Esquires are looking to rapidly expand and have ambitious plans to grow the chain to 200 stores by 2020.
The Franchise Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales processes from the initial stage, right through to contract completion. This individual will be solely focused on selling coffee house franchise packages, to potential franchisees. The Franchise Sales Manager will also be responsible for identifying, vetting and sourcing prospective new franchisees.
- Follow the sales process with prospective franchisees thoroughly, identifying which franchise model best suits the franchise partner.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking and progress reports.
- Aggressively acquire new business, building awareness in respective territories
- Forward planning and forecasting for acquiring new business and recruiting new franchise partners.
- Build, strengthen and influence key relationships within the retail industry- banks, commercial property agents, franchise lawyers, media etc.
- Represent Esquires Coffee at related industry conferences and exhibitions.
- Manage all related issues, put forward by franchisees, after the initial sales process.
- Follow the sales process with prospective franchisees thoroughly.
- Business travel is regularly required
- Report to the head of the franchising, and Managing Director.
Experience and Skills
- 2-3 years of proven accomplishment within franchise sales.
- Previous experience in achieving specific sales plans and other financial targets.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be able to speak passionately and knowledgeably about the business, and the packages we offer.
Salary: Competitive base salary + excellent bonus scheme
If you are interested in this position we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to our Head of International Franchising Peter E Wudy: email@example.com.